Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First post, it's a little rough, pretty drafty.


So I was thinking about starting this blog, finally got around to it.  No bigs, ya know?  Sittin here listening to a lil' pandora and felt inspired to do it, so I'm doing it.  This is kinda a random post I guess.  I went to my 6 o'clock class tonight (kicking and screaming), only to be very surprised how down-to-earth the prof was.  It was actually very relieving to know that he is going to be so cool, makes going to a night class a lot easier.  

I also wanted to kind of leave a thought to those who will actually read this, I think I'll do it every time I Post.  Lately I've been thinking a lot about what exactly I'm going to do with my life and I've been trying to map out the next "x" amount of years... and I got to thinking, this is what life is all about.  If God wanted our lives to be boring and dull, He would have made our decisions for us.  The fact is, He allowed us to make choices for ourselves so that we can have adventure!  How boring would life be if we knew exactly what would happen this time next year... I guess that's kinda like love (which is another thing that I think about a lot, probably more than I should).  It (love), should be something that kind of slaps you in the face I think.  You shouldn't see it coming, 'cause that would ruin the whole excitement of it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment