Sunday, May 24, 2009

We are the same height, that is neat.





So I bought a new Kings of Leon album yesterday (Saturday).  It was way past due and I just couldn't take it anymore.  After I loaded it onto the pod, I went for another run through the good ol' streets of London.  This time, I ran in a district called "Angel" on Upper Street.  It was about 9 AM on Saturday, so there were a few people shopping at the time of the adventure.  It was a gorgeous morning and the run was almost perfect!  Fell in love with the new cd, it's incredible.  Along the way, I saw something pretty rich.  While I was running, I smelt a hint of herb in the air (that's pot for all the naive brains out there).  It didn't phase me due to the nature of the people over here in London.  As I approach the smell, I noticed the man smoking the lil' doob was wearing a Manchester United jersey.  The interesting thing about this old timer, was that he only had one arm.  That wasn't going to kill his good time though, noooooo way.  He was straight chillin with that cheeba rolled up and taking hit after hit.  Anywho, thought that was a funny story bout my run.

After the run, Daniel and I went on a picture outing for the entire day.  I took a few pretty cool ones that you can check out on F-Book.  Kinda went overboard, but then again, maybe not.  (Insert:  Forgot to tell this story=> When I got home from the run, Smitty walked in with a 15" tv...?  He said he was in a park talking to some Irish guy that used to be in the IRA.  Said he used to assassinate people.  He also said he was pretty cool and that he gave us this tv to keep up with the news.  Smitty gets in some very strange situations sometimes.... still love him.)  
After the picture show, we went back to the room.  I then proceed to absolutely conk out at about 8:30.  Smitty goes out to meet up with our new friend John Bradford.  He comes back at about 4 AM and he is yelling something about his laptop being stolen.  I knew not what he was ranting about because I was in the room the entire night, so no one could have stolen it.... right?  Well, I start to freak out now because I think someone has come into the room while I was in a deep coma.  Daniel leaves, then returns about 10 minutes later... with the laptop.  He had left it in the cafe.  Good news for him, and for me.  Now I can sleep peacefully with no fear that my door will let strangers in.  Creepers....  

This morning, Sunday, I didn't wake up 'til 9:30.  That's right, 13 hours of sleep.  It was ballin'.  After I got out of the shower, Dan was still sleeping and I hear him say something in his sleep.  He said something about Nazi's and ripped the covers off his body.  It was very violent and scared me a bit, but I'm alright now.  After that, I went out on my own for the entire day and kinda soaked up God's glory.  It was cool to realize that God is everywhere in this world, not just in America.  He blessed me with an amazing blue sky today and some awesome alone time.  I just put my iPod on and walked alllllll day, just chillin everywhere I went.  I actually found a music area of town and got to play a lot of different guitars.  Really needed to do that, had a ton of fun!  Also, I found a Ben & Jerry's and was able to eat some Phish Food.  Reminded me of Kmac and home, which was awesome.  

That's it for now I suppose.  Miss all y'all and I can't wait to come back and see y'all!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It makes me happy that ice cream reminds you of me. Watermelon, fireworks, and chiparoos when you get back...no question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your pictures! and hey i'm gonna be in london in like a week!!!

    ReplyDelete